| MR2 Club Italia - Forum |
| MR2 Club Italia - Forum |
MR2.ita.co | Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ

All Forums
 MR2 CLUB ITALIA
 International Forum
 Welcome!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert YouTube Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
enetec Posted - 22 Jun 2005 : 23:25:35
Hi,
if you are from US, England, Australia or wherever, welcome to MR2 Club Italia International forum!

We hope by this to increase contacts between Italian community and people who are interested about our country, about our cars and meetings (where often participate some car from Switzerland and Germany too... and we hope from more countries in future! France? Holland? Austria?) and who can't, since today, easily communicate to us because of difficulties with Italian language.

I'm sorry if our English won't be perfect but I hope, with your help, that this forum will be useful to improve it too and, why not, a good chance for you to learn some Italian terms too, eventually by taking a peek on our Italian language forums...

What else to say?
Well, if you are reading this, you are welcome here and we'll wait for your first post. Eventually a brief presentation of you and your car would be fine!

Best regards.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
luca Posted - 27 Dec 2013 : 13:27:14
Hi hohou. Welcome!
Tell us something more about you and your car.
hohou Posted - 27 Dec 2013 : 08:44:57
hello, i am tim, nice to meet you,welcome.
alex82 Posted - 29 Jun 2010 : 10:29:26
Nice to meet you Pierre...!
pierre Posted - 28 Jun 2010 : 21:33:09
Hi, I come from Malta and am one of the founders of the MRS Club Malta

We have a facebook page and would be nice if you can link us to your website:

http://www.facebook.com/?src=fftb&sk=messages#!/group.php?gid=21304866091&ref=ts

Un saluto
Pierre
romoby Posted - 24 Jun 2005 : 10:11:24
Welcome Emathieu!!

Instead I write sometimes on Spiderchat...often only about appearance modifications...

Where are you from??

Bye - Rob
Auser Posted - 23 Jun 2005 : 18:35:48
Hi, your name is Kapo Idiot ?

Nice to meet you !!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by kapovolto

quote:
Originally posted by anovita

Hi,

I'm from Milan and you ????

What time is it ???

and the cat is on the table...
Idiot

tritto Posted - 23 Jun 2005 : 08:36:42
Welcome Emathieu, i m very happy to read you, you are the first
I hope that our Web Site and Forum is interesting for you.
If you have to suggest something to improve , tell us

kapovolto Posted - 23 Jun 2005 : 00:51:49
quote:
Originally posted by anovita

Hi,

What time is it ???

and the cat is on the table...
Idiot
enetec Posted - 23 Jun 2005 : 00:50:54
quote:
Originally posted by emathieu

Hello enetec, I'm here from Spyderchat. :)

Well!! It seems you are the first here!!! I'll ask our president if we have some "prize" for you... ahahahah!!!

quote:
I actually had registered a while back to view your videos (and I did it before your english instructions. ;) ).

Well it seems your Italian should be not so bad... we'll see!!

I hope you enjoyed our latest meetings videos too... (no turbo car but there was an "all-red leather internals one" that is amazing! )

quote:
Thanks for putting up an english section!

Thanx to you for coming... I hope to see you here often and I count on "some advertising" from you with your friends about us too!!
emathieu Posted - 23 Jun 2005 : 00:14:42
Hello enetec, I'm here from Spyderchat. :) I actually had registered a while back to view your videos (and I did it before your english instructions. ;) ). Thanks for putting up an english section!
Auser Posted - 22 Jun 2005 : 23:40:13
Hi,

What time is it ???

quote:
Originally posted by enetec

Hi,
if you are from US, England, Australia or wherever, welcome to MR2 Club Italia International forum!

We hope by this to increase contacts between Italian community and people who are interested about our country, about our cars and meetings (where often participate some car from Switzerland and Germany too... and we hope from more countries in future! France? Holland? Austria?) and who can't, since today, easily communicate to us because of difficulties with Italian language.

I'm sorry if our English won't be perfect but I hope, with your help, that this forum will be useful to improve it too and, why not, a good chance for you to learn some Italian terms too, eventually by taking a peek on our Italian language forums...

What else to say?
Well, if you are reading this, you are welcome here and we'll wait for your first post. Eventually a brief presentation of you and your car would be fine!

Best regards.

© 2004-14 by MR2.ita.co Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.62 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000